Innocent Mayhem Innocent Mayhem

A Flash Music Video!

I believe Xenogenocide has got himself a Flash Music Video. Other than that there was no point in it, except if you wanted to say that the toys are evil somehow (But we already got this picture). Nice animation though, I really liked it. Keep up the good work, you should really make more of these flash music videos, don't waste this talent.

Br00tal test Br00tal test

Br00tal indeed

Love the tone. The riff is awesome
can't wait to hear the full song
keep it up

Rampage 1,000 Rampage 1,000

Its ok...

It is inconsistent, there are no proper fills and I hate the idea that you used fade-in and fade-out as fills. But the melody is good. 3/5

FenwayFan25 responds:

Thanks for the criticism. Yeah, this is my least favorite song I've made. I understand how you feel about it!

Into Darkness Into Darkness

Cool

But I don't believe that FL studio is the correct choice for recording because the recording quality is bad considering other programs, also the recorded sound is not rich nor heavy. I use Fl studio 8 but I have the same problem and I believe that you have the same problem too, the guitar sound is overpowered by everything else and if you try raising the recording volume it just gets messy and annoying. I am currently looking for another program that suits me. Still the song is great. Pretty awesome, keep up the good work.