Br00tal test Br00tal test

Br00tal indeed

Love the tone. The riff is awesome
can't wait to hear the full song
keep it up

Rampage 1,000 Rampage 1,000

Its ok...

It is inconsistent, there are no proper fills and I hate the idea that you used fade-in and fade-out as fills. But the melody is good. 3/5

FenwayFan25 responds:

Thanks for the criticism. Yeah, this is my least favorite song I've made. I understand how you feel about it!

Into Darkness Into Darkness

Cool

But I don't believe that FL studio is the correct choice for recording because the recording quality is bad considering other programs, also the recorded sound is not rich nor heavy. I use Fl studio 8 but I have the same problem and I believe that you have the same problem too, the guitar sound is overpowered by everything else and if you try raising the recording volume it just gets messy and annoying. I am currently looking for another program that suits me. Still the song is great. Pretty awesome, keep up the good work.

Heavy (pt 2) Heavy (pt 2)

Fuckin Brutal

You just pwned my ears dude, extremely heavy. That was pure awesomeness.
What program do you use for recording and mixing?

deathkllr84 responds:

LOL. Thanks man!

I use FL studio for the drum mixing, and Audacity for everything else.

\m/

(E-E) Locked Submission (E-E) Locked Submission

Awesome

That's some heavy kick ass dark dance song. Great work, I love it. It gets a little repetitive but who cares, it's a dance song. Keep up the good work.

Everlasting-Elements responds:

Well, thanks dude. I appreciate this.

{Metallic Boss} {Metallic Boss}

Kick ass

With this music I can kick any boss's ass. Keep up the good work.

HakitaSasaki responds:

Thanks!

{Flames Of Fury} {Flames Of Fury}

Nice

I am not much of a trance guy but I love the melody, it's got a kick ass theme, it should be longer though. It would work for a flash game. Keep up the good work.

HakitaSasaki responds:

Thanks, again

Uziwave - "Emotional Rescue" Uziwave - "Emotional Rescue"

Love It!

Amazing, this was mind blowing. Although I know this is not your best, you really did a brilliant job on this song and your skills are highly improving. The beginning was nice but the song got interesting after 2:06. Good work. 5/5

Art Of Sadness Art Of Sadness

Nice Turkish style

I am impressed of how you combined the Turkish style of music with your own style, only great musicians can do that. It was a little random but the smooth transitions overcame this issue. Overall fantastic song. Keep working those fingers. 5/5

Dead Skin Mask (Cover) Dead Skin Mask (Cover)

Nice remake of one of my favorite songs.

WOW, I must say that SLAYER would be proud of you guys remaking their song in such a professional way. The guitarist is a death metal beast. The vocals are great and too close to the vocals from the original song. But please add in your comments that it's a remake of a song by the band SLAYER so that listeners wouldn't be misled.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Haha, good Idea. Thanks. GLad you like the cover. Demon-slayer12 is a wicked guitarist. I'll probably fix up these vocals a little too. But anyways, thanks for the review!\m/